Resolute's top priority remains the health and safety of our employees, clients, and candidates, and we are fully committed to making our work environment as safe as possible.
Steps we are taking:
- We are continuing to hire for open positions and have adopted a fully virtual recruitment process. All candidate interviews will take place via phone, Zoom, or Skype for the foreseeable future.
- We have made the onboarding process fully virtual to ensure that new hires are set up for success in their roles, despite the challenging environment.
- We have increased our efforts on workplace cleaning and disinfection. This includes sanitizing high-frequency touchpoints, areas and workspaces daily, providing resources for personal hygiene in our office, and placing additional air filters.
- We have taken the principles of physical distancing and adapted them for the workplace.
- We have restricted visitor access to our office to only business critical visitors. They will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Visitor Questionnaire prior to their visit and follow proper guidelines upon entering our office, i.e. wash/sanitize their hands, wear face masks, and maintain physical distancing.
- We have posted signages and guidance on preventative measures, physical distancing, and protocols for visitors.
- We are continuously providing reminders to our team on preventative measures and to follow protocols around exposure, illness, and travel.
Resolute Workforce Solutions is a recruitment firm and a growing subsidiary of Brevitas Consulting Inc. We have established a leading presence within the global pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical cannabis, chemical, and food and beverage industries. Our core focus and expertise are providing services and jobs in Engineering, IT & Information Solutions, and Quality & Compliance.
We are devoted in providing an exceptional candidate experience and top-notch staff to our clients. Our candidates are recruited for either contract or permanent positions for a fixed term or on a temporary basis.
Engineering design and project management have become a critical component of organization success as organization span over multiple countries and business processes become increasingly complex. We are looking for candidates with skills in design development, risk management, project controls, and project management.
QUALITY & COMPLIANCE
Abiding to a strict regulatory environment that is increasingly demanding and rigorously enforced has become problematic. Consequently, organizations are struggling to achieve and maintain an ongoing state of compliance and thus, the ability to supply products to the market.
IT & INFORMATION SOLUTION
Information Technology and Information Solutions implementation starts with a robust business process modeling, which forms the basis of design for a solution, a strong project management, and quality assurance practices through the lifecycle. Understanding the organizational and technical environments to build context specific process models is essential.
We offer various administrative roles to support our clients in their projects or day-to-day operations. Good administrative management ensures business functions achieve its overall objectives efficiently and effectively, and requires strong dedication, communication and organizational skills.